Term and Conditions
Komodo Trans Wisata is a local tour operator which operates daily in Labuan Bajo west Flores and known as one of the biggest Online Travel Agent in Labuan Bajo. Our firm operates as follows:
- The tourist package is commission charge free
- To obtain reservation you are asked to fill up the following details:
- Package name wished
- The number of persons
- Tour date
- Confirmation is made two weeks in advance and during the high season you have to confirm three weeks in advance
- In case of cancellation charge fee is applied if you make the cancellation less then 10 days or less than a half of your arrival date.
- No show fee or lastminute Cancel is 100 % not refundable and unless there is an agreement with us
- Other conditions will be provided during reservation
FEES AND PAYMENT
- All payments are done in Indonesian currency (Rupiah)
- Airport pick up is included in the package
- Tour package fee is also included
- There is no repayment if the cancellation is made in the last minute. Repayment only applies in the following cases:
- During low season a written cancellation is made 15 days prior to arrival for personal package and 3 months in advance for group package.
- uring high season a written cancellation is made 25 days prior to arrival for personal package and 4 months in advance for group package.
- Down payment
- 25 % down payment is required after you reserve a suitable package and the remaining 75 % is paid 3 days prior to arrival.
- For each reservation down payment is required 30 days before arrival
- Until a further notice we cannot accept payment by credit card
- Payment can be made through bank trasfer, western union or PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org (rates and tax considered)