This is a half day tour covering some destination in west Lombok such as: Mayura, the royal floating palace (Bale Kambang) of the former Balinese kingdom which was built in 1714. Narmada, this historical place is use to be a palace of Anak Agung Gede Ngurah, one of Balinese king which was built in 1805. Here you see a miniature of Mount Rinjani and Segara Anak lake with a holy temple on the top. Then on to Lingsar, this is a unique and sacred temple of to belief, Hindus and Moslem Waktu Telu who worship together in one place for their own belief. It was built around 1714.
Bertais Market, the biggest daily market in Lombok and center of trading. many things are available here such as fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices, rice and fish, local artifacts etc
– Transportations by our private coach
– All entrance fees for all sightseeing
– Qualified English- Germany- France- Holland- Italy- Japan speaking guide.
– Private local tour Guide for all sites.
– Any expenses of personal nature (Tips, beverage, laundry. Etc)
– Tipping For Tour guide and Driver